Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quickie

Finished Auster's Ghosts and am about halfway through The Locked Room. I'm doing what I can to keep up but my class paper and my other site are usurping all my time. I met Charles Mudede the same day that I wrote an email to him about his assessment of the new Four Seasons building (follow think to other site to see it). Plus, I just had to put my condo in Denver up for rent again because my tenant broke the lease and moved out. Oh, and my mom was in town this weekend. Ah, and her aunt has an orchard down in Oregon; want to go down there and pick some fruit? I was thinking that would be a good way to 'get back in touch with nature.' I'm trying to talk my brother into learning how to farm so we can provide the Portland farmer's markets with organic peaches, pears, cherries, and apples. A man can dream, can't he?

No comments: