Monday, February 2, 2009

Slipping

I know, I'm slipping with the photos. I've received scores of emails from infuriated readers. I apologize: this weekend was spent learning about babies and then today I was penning my latest masterpiece, soon to be posted here. I'll attempt to catch up with a beautiful trifecta tomorrow.

As for other developments, there are a few.

1. I am still unemployed but am occupying myself with my classwork, puppy-sitting once a week and looking for volunteer gigs. I have already ushered at On the Boards once and have another assignment there later this month, as well as two at the Seattle Rep in the coming months. I also applied to be an office assistant at Seattle Arts and Lectures. We'll see how that goes.

2. I have recently submitted five applications to PhD programs around the country. The schools, listed in descending order of what I consider to be my odds of admission, are:

-- University of Washington (70-30)
-- University of Wisconsin (50-50)
-- University of Illinois (50-50)
-- Temple (50-50)
-- Columbia (10-90)

3. Economic stimulus? How about forgiving student loans. Click here to sign the petition.

No comments: